Saturday, April 6, 2013


 
Sweating to the oldies.
 

I've started stripping the teak on Adventure Us 2.   Actually, I started last fall but life somehow got in the way for a while. With spring in the air, and higher temperatures on the way, I think it's best to get back in the groove or I'll be sweating to the oldies all summer.    I haven't decided for certain how I will finish it once I get all the old varnish off, but I have some  ideas and time to decide.  I know I don't want to do this again any time soon so whatever I select will have to be durable.

Janet Lee is looking marvelous today, as usual.  I think it's time to spin her around the hardwood.  "Feed my belly, feed my hungry soul, it's Friday night, let the good times roll, hot grease and zydeco."

No comments:

Post a Comment