Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Accessorizing

Finally we are at the point where all things are beginning to come together and AdventureUS2 is beginning to look like our boat! 

You will recall a few posts back (Stressful Fun), I was busy making the decision on what fabric to use  for our salon cushions and  lee cloth covers.  Well, the other day Jackie from Island Furniture text me to let me know our salon seating was finished.  I made an appointment to meet her in order for her to deliver and install the cushions.  I must say, they look absolutely stunning, and the craftsmanship is impeccable.  Now I can spend even more of  Michael's our hard earned money accessorizing.   

After surfing the net for weeks searching for  the perfect decorative pillows, I am leaning toward  sexy animal prints. ( I have never been a flower pattern person, flower child maybe.)  Perhaps a little bit of a zebra print, or tiger pattern. Or how about a sassy snake, reptile, or organic wildlife design? Maybe a pattern reminiscent of feathers or even trees









  .


Now the REAL fun begins! Accessorize, accessorize, and ACCESSORIZE!  Well, as much as I can without killing 3 miles of Velcro!  Hmmmm, I wonder if I can get Jackie to shoot and skin .... Nah probably not, but I bet I can talk her into putting her machine to work again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment